Baking soda is its key ingredient, and it is extremely effective at melting excess fat from the back, belly, and thighs.
It isn’t an old wife`s tale though, as its effectiveness is backed up by science and many medical experts recommend it to their patients who are looking for an alternative way to treat high cholesterol levels.
You will learn about two different ways to use baking soda for this purpose, both of which are completely safe and all-natural, yet extremely effective.
But, let`s go through some of the benefits and uses of baking soda first, the key ingredient in these recipes!
Ways to Use Baking Soda for Your Health
- Natural Deodorant: To avoid detrimental parabens, mix baking soda with little bit of water to create your own natural deodorant.
- Insect Bites and Poison Ivy: A paste made of baking soda and water helps relieve itching caused by insect bites.
- Heartburn, Indigestion, and Ulcer Pain: It helps neutralize stomach acid and relieve indigestion, heartburn and ulcer pain.
- Enhanced Sports Performance: “Essentially, sodium bicarbonate is an alkali substance that increases the pH of the blood. This seems to reduce and offset the acidity produced in the muscles during intense, anaerobic exercise that produces lactic acid most quickly, such as fast running or swimming.”
- Relaxing Soak: Baking soda and apple cider make a great bath for soaking.
- Splinter removal
- Tooth and Gum Paste: Toothpastes containing baking soda are associated with “enhanced plaque removal effectiveness of tooth brushing to a significantly greater extent” than brushing with a non-baking soda toothpaste.
- Hand Cleanser: To make your own cleanser that scrubs away dirt and neutralizes bad odors, mix three parts baking soda with one part of water.
Sodium Bicarbonate with Parsley and Lemon
- Sodium bicarbonate
- 2 bunches of parsley
- 3 lemons
- 2 liters of purified water
- Soak the lemons in water and baking soda to remove any pesticides from the peel
- Boil the water and allow it to cool down
- Chop the parsley and lemons and add them to the water along with two tablespoons of baking soda
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate
- Pour the mixture to a glass jar the next day
To burn fat and lower your cholesterol levels, take 100g of the mixture daily.
- 1 glass of water
- ½ a teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Add the baking soda and ACV to the glass of water
- Stir everything well!
To get rid of the excess fat, drink the mixture on an empty stomach every morning.
Source : http://besthealthyguide.com